CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

4 seasons Spring: Blooming Flowers

"Argh shit I'm late!" Myungki said to himself as he saw his clock. He took a shower then ate his oats and fixed himself to go to his office.

**Kring Kring** his cellphone was ringing.

"Yoboseyo," he answered.
"Hey! Yoon Myungki! You have a meeting today at nine and it's fucking

8:30, you have 30 minutes to travel! Work your ass dude!" his bestfriend, Wanji shouted shouted in rage.
"Fine dude! You don't have to shout, I'm not deaf," he said in reply.
"Then work your ass off pali pali!" He hang up. Myungki went to his office as quick as possible. He rode a bus and as he entered, someone had caught his attention. A charming guy with cherry plump lips, a raven hair and a hazel eyes.  He observed the guy as he seated on a chair next to him and thus he made a call.

"Yoboseyo?" Wanji answered.
"Wanji ya!"
"Where are you? The meeting is about to start!" The younger one asked.
"I can't attend the meeting today," he said.
"Are you insane? You are needed here!" Wanji was pissed of by his buddy's actions.
"I don't care. Just atted by yourself just as I said review and present my presentations."
"But-"
"I'm counting on you," he was cut by Myungki.
"Ya! yoboseyo,"
*beep beep*

Myungki followed the beautiful guy. He was careful not to be noticed by the guy he was following. The guy entered a flowershop.

"Shall I follow this guy?" Myungki vacillated since he is allergic to pollen but then he didn't mind. He entered the shop and to his surprise he wasn't attacked by his allergic rhinitis. He saw beautiful flowers, tulips, roses, daisies, etc. all arranged from dark colors to light but then nothing can compare to the most beautiful flower he had ever seen, the guy he was following. His lips are as red as a rose, his skin is as white as a milk and his hair is as black as a raven's feather.

He is stunning and radiant as the sun shines on him.
"Good morning sir how may I help you?" The guy asked and indeed his voice was so soft.
"Uhm, I-I wan't t-to buy flowers," he stuttered. "Damn he looks so perfect," he thought.
"Have you choose one?"
"I choose you," he said nonchalantly
"Sir?" He then came back to his senses.
"Oh sorry. I would like to buy a bouquet of Tulips," Myungki said. He wasn't fond of flowers before he had seen this guy.
"Oh Tulips is the best selling flower here, shall I arrange it for you?" The guy asked.
"Oh yeah, thank you," he replied.

The guy got the flowers. With love and care, he fixed and arranged the flowers for Myungki.

"He's so beautiful," he thought.
"Done it costs 40 dollars sir," he said. "Sir?"
"Yeah,"
"It costs 40 dollars sir," he said again. Myungki paid for the flowers and left the shop.
"He's so wierd," the guy thought.

Myungki went home with the Tulips. He put the flower to the vase.

*Ding dong* the Doorbell rang his friend was  there.

"Yah! You ungrateful friend, why didn't you come?" Wanji asked Myungki. He told the story about this beautiful guy which he admired.

He went to the flower shop to buy Tulips.

"What?! You didn't attend the meeting just because you admire that person?! You have really gone insane," Wanji said.
"None of your business Mr. Han Wanji!" He shouted.
"Let me tell you It's also my business and please visit a psychiatrist," he recommended.
"Haha. I've really gone crazy with this guy," Myungki said.
"Oh my! Gay alert! I think you've gone gay!" Wanji replied.
"I just admired this guy so I'm not."
"Ok then what's with this flowers I thought you were allergic with it?" Wanji asked
"I don't know but when I entered his shop, I wasn't attacked by my rhinitis," The older guy replied.
Wanji laughed "Ok then, I need to go now bai bai!"

Myung ki wondered "What was so funny about it?" he said to himself.
"I think he found his future wifey! haha," Wanji thought.

It's Saturday and it was Myungki's break from work. He went to the flower shop where the beautiful guy is.

"Good morning sir how may I help you?" The beautiful guy asked.
"Looks like tulips were out of stock," Myung ki said.
"It's the best selling sir that's why," the beautiful guy said.
"But can I make reservations?"
"Of course sir, may I know your name sir?"
"Oh my! He asked my name," he thought.
"Ah, Yoon Myungki."
"Ok sir, shall I make a reservation for you?" The beautiful guy asked
"Yes,"
"Ok sir."
"May I know your name please?"
"Kim Daeso," he said.
"Nice to meet you." He then shook hands with Daeso then he saw some guys who broke into his shop.

"Oh, flowers!," the bald guy said. He pick a flower then crushed it.
"Please, leave. I'm begging you, I promise I will pay the debts of my grandfather," Daeso begged. The bald guy hit the flowers with his baseball bat.
"Stop!" Daeso tried to stop the guy from hitting his plants even if he will be hit by the baseball bat but then he was not injured because someone tried to stop the guys. It was Myungki who was hit instead of the other guy as a result he was injured but not that severely. The plants were destroyed by the loansharks. After that he closed his shop earlier.

"Aw..aw! Not there, ah!" Myungki screamed in pain as Daeso treated his bruises.
"I never asked for your help but anyway thanks for your kindness I really appreciated it," Daeso said to the injured man.
"I would really like to help and besides you don't deserve to be hurt," he said. Myungki felt that he needs to protect this guy.

Daeso gave a 90 degree bow to his savior and bade goodbye to him. He went back to his apartment to rest.

"What a day, so many things happened. O how should I repay this guy's kindness. He is really my savior." He said to himself as he fell asleep since tomorrow would be the day in which he would fix his flowershop. He lived alone in his apartment since his grandfather died. Nobody took care for him except for himself.

Sunday morning he was already fixing his shop.

Although he was sad, but still he didn't loose hope in fixing the ones that were destroyed. He threw the pots that were destroyed and fixed the flowers that were scattered and arranged them beautifully.

Myungki went to the flowershop but it is closed though the owner was inside. He knocked the door and Daeso opened the door for him.

"Oh sorry sir but my shop is closed today comeback for tomorrow," Daeso said.
"Oh, I didn't come to buy flowers. I just wanted to help you with your cleaning because I know it is tough," he said concernly but the other guy rejected.

"No need sir I can handle it and besides I'm almost finish,"he replied.
"Then shall I ask you for a coffee break?" Myungki asked again
"No sir it'll be too much," he said.
"I will be upset if you rejected my offer," Myungki insisted
"No don't be upset sir, ok then I'll go," he went out of his shop and accepted the offer of Myungki.

"Why is he doing this to me? Why is he being nice to me? Have I done something good?" He thought.

They went to a coffee shop nearby and they ordered coffee for both of them. Daeso was still shy with Myungki but Myungki was so interested with him.

"So how's life?" Myungki asked the beautiful guy. "Maybe it isn't hard to open up to him at all," Daeso thought.
"Not much okay," he replied.
"Oh why?" Myungki asked again.
"I'm all alone since my grandfather died," he answered.
"Oh I'm sorry," he apologized.
"It's alright," he said.
"Your parents?" Myungki said to him but then he remained silent.
"Oh, I think I'm going too far," he said.
"No, I'm not yet ready to tell. I don't wanna cry infront of many people," he said.

They discussed about random things and that's how they start their friendship. Everyday Myungki will visit Daeso's flowershop and get his flower reservations. Every Sunday they will enjoy themselves playing and sometimes Daeso will teach Myungki some of his skills in flower arrangement.

"Daeso-yah! Your flower arrangements are really cool!" The older guy praised.
"You just need to pay attention to details," Daeso replied.
"Then I just need to pay attention to you," Myungki said.
"Ehhh?" He wondered.
"Because every detail in my heart is you," he said.
"STOP BEING CHEESY AND DO YOUR WORK!" He shouted.
"I'm just joking," Myungki replied. He always say different  lines to Daeso and Daeso is always scolding him to stop being cheesy.

The next day...

Yunho entered the flowershop and noticed that Jaejoong wasn't there but someone replaced him.

"Oh Hi! Hmm? Have you seen Daeso? Why is he not here?" Myungki asked the guy.
"I'm his cousin, Kim Ryeowon and I came from Gwanju, he is sick and will be back when he recovers. He has a high fever and he asked me to take over in this shop."
"I thought he was all alone?" He asked.
"I'm just a new guy here in Seoul," the guy answered.
"Oh thank you, do you know where he lives?" Myungki asked.
"Wait, name first and I will confirm him," he said.
"My name is Myungki. Okay?"
"Wait." He made a call to his cousin then his cousin confirmed that he was his friend.
"Ok. He lives in this place," Ryeowon gave him Daeso's address.
"Thank you." He bowed.

Meanwhile at Daeso's apartment....

"I can't let him see me like this," he thought to himself.
"What am I going to do?" he asked himself.
"Okay pretend that you are not sick," he said. That was his plan although his face was really pale.

*Dingdong* the doorbell rang.

"Oh my gosh he's here," he said to himself. He opened the door and saw Myungki.
"Daeso-ya! Are you alright?" Myungki was about to touch his forhead but then he stopped him.
"Of course I am. I'm not sick okay," he said.
"But you look pale," he replied.
"I'm just a little sneezy that's why," he said.
"Are you sure you are not?" Myungki asked again.
"Yes I am." He answered.

Daeso went to his kitchen and he opened the refrigerator. "So cold," he said.

Myungki was really concerned by Daeso's moves. Daeso got the chicken inside the refrigerator but then he dropped the frozen good and then he collapsed. There Myungki saw him and before he drop himself on the floor, he caught him in his arms.

"Oh thanks, I'm a bit dizzy today. Why is it so cold here?" Daeso said.
"You have a fever Daeso yah! You should rest now." Myungki ordered him.
"No I will cook food. I'm okay," he said.
"I will cook the food whether you don't like it or you don't like it so please rest, Ryeowon said that you have a fever so please don't pretend as if you are okay, please rest," he said but then he saw Daeso unconscious.
"Aish so rude, hmp!" He said. He carried Daeso in a bridal style. He laid him on the bed and put a blanket on him. He cooked a chicken soup for him and bought a medicine. Daeso woke up and all was prepared for him.

"Daeso-ya, eat this soup so you would regain strength and after that you drink your medicine," he ordered him
"Ok," he said. "Thank God he sent me an angel like you," he thought.

He took his medications and he went to sleep. Myungki was by his side and he hummed a lullaby to make him sleep. Myungki stayed by his side and he hugged him since he was cold.

"Feeling warm?" Myungki asked.
"Ye!" Daeso nodded like a child.
"You're so adorable," Myungki said.

They slept together hoping that they will meet each other in their dreams.

"Why do I feel like this?" Daeso asked himself. "Everytime you are here with me, I feel my heart beating loud, I think I need him. Aish! I think I just need a brother. I know this feeling is just a brotherly love, okay! A brotherly love," Daeso said to himself.

"At first I just admired this beautiful guy but now I think this is so different, I think I fell...AISH! Hell no I will fall for my bestfriend but my heart beats fast when he's with me, when he hugs me. Hmm I think I just needed
him as a brother and I think I need to find a girlfriend," Myungki thought

---

"How are you feeling now?" The older guy asked.
"I'm pretty much okay now." Daeso answered.
"Good." They were still lying on the bed when Ryeowon, his cousin entered the block.
"Yah! What are you doing with my cousin?!" Ryeowon asked surprised by the way Myungki hugged his hyung. Myungki gave a puzzled look in him and was surprised by his actions.
"Wonnie-ah! You're so malicious," Daeso said.
"Fine fine fine. Do what you want to do," his cousin said and then went out to see his friend.

"I'm sorry, my cousin is sometimes rude," Daeso apologized.
"It's alright." They were still lying in the bed and lazy to get up.
"Myungki-ah, thank you for being here," Daeso said.
"You're welcome. I'm always here when you need me," Myungki replied.
"I love you," Daeso confessed.
"Of course I love you too as a friend," he replied but he can't take it anymore. Everytime he is with him his heartbeat increases and same as the other. Daeso realized his feelings for him. The feeling of true love but he can't and he is affraid to loose their friendship and afraid to loose him and for god's sake he is a man.


Myungki left his apartment and went to his place.

"Am I in love with him? What does that I love you mean? Could his feelings be the same as mine? I think I'm in love but I just can't because he is my bestfriend and I'm afraid to loose him," he said to himself.

Myungki slept thinking about his feelings.

It's Monday again and it's a working day for him.

"Wanji-ah," he called his friend/his co-worker.
"Yes?" he replied not bothering to look at his friend because he was busy.
"Can you set a blind date for me?" Myungki asked then his friend looked at him.
"What?" Then Wanji started laughing.
"What's so funny about it?" Myungki asked.
"Nothing," he said trying to hold himself from laughing.
"You've been gone crazy these days," he commented.
"I know right," he said.

After work he went to check his friend's condition.

"Hey! Are you feeling better now?" Myungki asked Daeso.
"Yeah and I'm starting to regain my strength," he answered.
"When will you comeback to the flowershop?"
"By tomorrow I'm sure," he answered.
"Oh so I see you tomorrow then. I have to meet a friend today," he shared
"Oh ok." then Myungki left. "What if I follow him?" He thought. "But if I followed him, I might be sick again." That's true but then he was still stubborn and followed him.

He saw Myungki ni a restaurant enjoying with a girl, deep inside he was hurt.

Inside the restaurant...

"So you are the daughter of the CEO of L. Corp right?"
"Yeah, by the way I'm Lee Soojin," the girl introduced herself. Though

the girl was so talkative and she always tell stories that are funny but

then Myungki was not in himself. He was thinking of Daeso.
"Oh is something bothering you?" The girl asked.
"None," he pretended. The girl was really talkative but still he didn't pay attention. After their date he accompanied Soojin in her house since it was a rainy night.

"Thanks for your time and I hope we meet again," Soojin said.
"Yeah, It's a pleasure to meet you," he replied. Then he went to Daeso's place only to find out that he wasn't there. Then he found him wet because of the rain.

"DAESO-YAH! WHY DID YOU GO OUT WITHOUT BRINGING YOUR UMBRELLA?" He saw Daeso's eyes were swelling and he was so red.

 He put on his coat to him and they went inside together.
"Yah! what did you do outside?" He asked
"I just went to see a friend," he replied.
"Aish! that person didn't even bother to lend you an umbrella," Myungki said madly.

"IDIOT YOON MYUNGKI! HE DIDN'T KNOW I'M DEEPLY HURT INSIDE," Daeso thought. He changed his wet clothes and he rest his eyes hoping that his feelings of hurt will pass. Myungki accompanied
him till he was asleep. Daeso's condition got worse, and he took care of him again.

"STUPID MYUNGKI!" Myungki heard.
"Yah!" he was surprised that Daeso was sleeping "Sleeptalking soo cute!" He thought.
"Your so stupid! Why did you hurt me?" Myungki was surprised about his words.
"I love you Myungki but you didn't even realize!"
"Oh no! I'm so stupid! I didn't even realize that he has feelings for me,"

*Flashback*

"I love you," Daeso confessed.
"Of course I love you too as a friend," he replied

*Flashback end*

"Daeso-yah, I love you more than friends, I'm sorry Daeso," he said.

Myungki kissed Daeso's lips passionately and then the sleeping figure woke up and was surprised by his actions.

"Yah!" Then he removed his lips from his.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to face you tomorrow, I'm sorry for my actions," he said.

Myungki was about to leave when Daeso pulled his arms and kissed him passionately on his lips.

"To tell you honestly, I love you Myungki not as a bestfriend but more than that," Daeso said.
"You need not to tell it because you said it awhile ago when you were sleeping," he said.
"I was sleep talking?" He questionned.
"And when I heard it, I realized that we are feeling the same thing but I am so numb about my feelings for you," he said. Daeso felt better when Myungki accepted his feelings. He felt like his fever was gone. He hugged Myungki and they were sleeping in each other's arms.

It was Tuesday morning and Daeso saw a sleeping figure beside him.

"Good morning my love," Daeso said and as he caressed the man's cheeks, the man woke up.
"Good morning, Dae-ah," the man said and kissed him on his lips.
"How was your sleep?" Daeso asked.
"It's fine," he answered.

*Kring Kring* Myungki's phone was ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"
"YAH! YOON MYUNGKI! IT'S TUESDAY AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF TASKS TO DO!" Wanji shouted.
"YOU ARE THE VP RIGHT? THE SECOND HIGHEST POSITION? JUST TAKE OVER MY PLACE FOR THE MEANTIME!" Myungki hanged up.
"Yah! Yoboseyo! Aish, again!" Wanji was on his way to his office.

*EEEE* he almost bumped on a guy.

"Yah! Look where you are going kid!" He shouted.
"Can't you see it's still the red light and It's time to cross the pedestrian lane? Be thankful that I didn't report you to the police for beating the red light!"
"YAH! YOU KID! I'M OLDER THAN YOU YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!" Wanji reprimanded the kid.
"Well you don't deserve to be respected!" The kid said. "Your name please? I will report you to the police?"
"It's a secret kid."
"Then I will get your plate number." The kid got his plate number. The man saw the guy's name in his ID. "Kim Ryeowon haha, you're a dead meat," he said to himself.


Myungki and Daeso went to the amusement park and they dated as a couple after that the couple went to the restaurant in Namsan tower to eat their dinner.

Daeso finally open up to him about his parents.

"My mother and father died in an accident when I was 6 so my grandfather took the responsibility in taking care of me," Daeso told his sad story which made Myungki wanting to protect his lover more.


"Love is like a blooming flower. It starts with friendship then it will develop a feeling in which it is hard to deny and lastly a relationship in which you will realize that the feeling of yours bloomed into good."

0 comments:

Post a Comment