CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4 seasons Autumn: Falling for you

"It's jogging time Chichi and It's also a time for you to play!" Lyndon said to his doggie named Chichi. Summer has ended and leaves are starting to fall. It's nice to jog at the park because it's beautiful to see falling leaves.

Lyndon started wearing his Jogging pants and sweater.

"Let's go Chichi!" He and his dog went to the park. He was running with his Ipod on and his dog was following him. At first the dog was on his track but little did he knew that the dog wasn't.

"CHICHI!" He shouted trying to find his dog at the parkplace. He was about to cry when suddenly he saw a cute guy cuddling his dog. He recognized his dog because of it's nametag and jogging suit.

"Hello mister," the guy said. Since he was young Lyndon knew that he was gay. He only liked males and never liked women. He is straight acting but still in his heart, he is gay.

"Hey! Where did you find my dog?" Lyndon asked the guy.
"I was just about to talk a walk but then I saw this dog was really lost," he answered. "Then I started to play with it cause it's cute."
"Oh. Well anyway thanks for finding my dog," he expressed his gratitude towards the boy.
"Let me repay you, wanna have a cup of coffee?" he asked.
"Sure, I'm really craving for coffee," he said.
"Ok then let's go," Lyndon replied. They went to the nearest coffee shop in their place and they were greeted by nice people.

"WELCOME TO LE CAFE DE FRANCOIS!" The two guys said in unison.

While they were sipping their coffee, they were talking about random things.

"Hi my name is Lyndon, and yours is?" Lyndon asked.
"Edward. My name is Edward," he answered.

They were busy chatting happily until they became friends. Edward is a straight guy but then he haven't look for a girlfriend. He was very sad in life because his parents divorced him in their lives. His mother had a husband and family. Although his mother was supportive, still he didn't felt the love of his mother. His father did not like him and despised his mother.

"This guy is so nice," Edward thought.

When he came home he always think about Lyndon but never realize his feelings towards him. Lyndon went home and was tired.

"My day wont be complete without hanging out with Edward," He thoought. Lyndon and Edward always jog at the park every morning and they wont miss a day without talking. They became best friends.

"My place tonight?" Edward asked.
"SURE! I wanna see your messy place," Lyndon answered. Though they were busy in high school they never miss a day without doing something special.

They had dinner and watched some movies until Lyndon fall asleep.

"You're so cute when sleeping," Edward said while caressing his friend's cheek. He kissed his friend's lips but then he didn't knew what he was doing.

"Oh my?! Why did I kissed him? I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He stole a kiss but then he tried to keep it a secret and fall asleep.

The next morning Lyndon woke up and saw a sleeping figure beside him. He saw his bestfriend hugging him. By that time Edward woke up and saw Lyndon looking at him. He removed his hands off.

"ahh I'm s-s-ssorry," he stuttered.
"It's alright," Lyndon said. He got up and left Edward's apartment. Edward was left dumbfounded by the things that happened. Lyndon was really blushing hard by the actions that his best friend was showing him. He already knew that he is starting to fall in love but then it was wrong, it was wrong to fall for your best friend even though he was gay. Even if Edward fell for him he cannot accept it right away because he wasn't ready yet to have a relationship.


*Kring kring* the telephone was ringing and Lyndon answered it.

"Hello?"
"Lyndon! This is your auntie from California! Your papers are ready now," his auntie said.
"Auntie! I think I'm not ready yet," he said.
"I can't cancel your papers my dear and besides your mom said that you need to be here."
"Ok." He said.
"I'm sorry my dear but you have to."
"It's ok Auntie." then he hang up.  He went to the park jogging and saw his friend waiting for him. Deep inside it was hurting him to leave his friend.

They were both silent when they were jogging and then Edward broke the silence.

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked.
"None," he replied.

"Maybe the incident that happened earlier! Ai!! You're so idiot Edward!" He thought.

"Then why are you quiet? Is it about the incident earlier, I'm sorry about that," he said.
"No, it's not it," he replied.
"Then what?" he asked.
"I don't wanna talk about it, I don't know." Lyndon was about to cry when Edward stroke his back concerned of what was bothering him.
"Tell me, it's alright," Edward said. Lyndon cried in his shoulders.

"Edward, I'm going to California," he said crying nonstop. He was so sad and it bothers him so much.
"It's alright," he said even though for him it's not.  "Then we could spend our time more together."
"Really?"
"Yes," Edward said. So they spent time together since Lyndon would be going after three days. The saw movies, jog together, took pictures so that they will have a remembrance as a friend and they were happy to see each other. Little did Lyndon knew that Edward is falling for him. Edward was planning a confession about his feelings to Lyndon on the last day that they would be together and it's the last day. Lyndon, who was very sad on that day tried to be happy because Edward doesn't like him being sad.

"Hey! I said don't cry! I hate seeing you cry," Edward reprimanded him.
"I don't wanna leave you," Lyndon said.

Edward knew that this was the time. When Edward sent him home, he paused for a minute...

"Lyndon, I know you have been a friend of mine but I think. I'm falling for you," he said.
"I don't know what you feel but you are straight!" Lyndon replied.
"LYNDON! How can you not know how I feel? I love you more than friends," Edward said. He grabbed his arms and put it on his well built chest.
"Can you feel it?" Edward asked. Lyndon didn't knew what to say.
"My heart beats for you." Edward said with full courage ready for Lyndon's reaction.
"I don't know what to say..." he said.
"Lyndon, you don't have to force yourself. I know you're not ready yet," Edward said. He was hurt.
"Edward thank you for understanding me, I need some time, Can you give me that time? Can you wait?" Lyndon asked.
"Even if it takes forever, I could wait," he replied.

They hugged each other not knowing that it was raining.

"I'm sorry Edward, I can't accept your feelings, I'm afraid to hurt you while I'm away. I'm a coward," Lyndon thought as he cried all night.

----

It's now the day of Lyndon's departure. He was really upset now that he rejected Edward's feelings. Edward took him in the airport and wait for Lyndon's flight.

"Ed," Lyndon called his attention.
"Hmm?" He responded. Even though Edward show his happy emotions to him, he cannot deny the fact that he was sad.
"Promise that you will wait for me," he asked.
"I promise but promise me that you will always call me or send me a letter." Edward reassured him that they will be connected in each other's hearts.
"I promise." Lyndon heard the announcement of his flight and he left him. Lyndon cried and so as Edward.

In the first five months of his departure, they communicate but after they didn't have any time. They lost their communication but did not loose their connection in their hearts.

Six years later....

Lyndon went home to Hongkong to stay for good since he graduated in college and he wants to find Edward. He went to the park where they met but he wasn't there. Lyndon sat on a bench preparing his papers and documents to review then a strong wind took all those papers away so he chased for the papers. These papers almost went to the pond when a man caught it and gave it to him. He didn't recognize the man who helped him and never get his name because the man left immediately.

Lyndon bought an apartment and stayed there. While he was unpacking his things he saw his picture with his friend.

"I wonder how is he?" He asked. "Did he wait for me? I hope he did," he said to himself. He went to a company where he wants to apply. He had tons of interview from the Human resources department and from different people. He was also ready to meet his boss.

"Are you ready to meet your boss?" The HR asked him.
"Sure," Lyndon said and then the HR sent him to his boss.

"Hello," the boss looked at him. They were surprised to see each other.

"L-Lyndon" His boss stuttered.
"E-Edward," Lyndon also. Lyndon collapsed on the ground but Edward caught the man and brought him to the hospital.

Lyndon was two days unconcious due to over fatigue and he woke up and saw Edward looking at him.

"Lyndon, I've wai-," he was cut of with a kiss from Lyndon.
"Edward, I missed you! I've already decided to stay with you," Lyndon said.
"Lyndon," he said his name.
"Yes."
"I've waited for you for SIX DAMN YEARS! WHY DID YOU LOST CONNECTION WITH ME?" Edward shouted.
"I'm sorry, I didn't have time but my mind is always thinking about you," he said. "I'm sorry Edward."
"Apology accepted. Now Lyndon Tang, I'm going to punish you for that!" He said and he tickled him. Lyndon laughed so hard.
"I'm gonna make you mine forever," Edward said.
"You need not to make me yours because I'm yours," he said. They hugged and kissed each other not minding the doctor behind them.
---

0 comments:

Post a Comment